We provide Teachers and Staff advice in the following key areas, to help them achieve their short and long term goals:
• Retirement planning, college funding, long-term care considerations, liquidity and estate conservation.
• How can I get more from my current savings and retirement plans?
• How can I reduce my exposure to risk?
• How much money will I need to live comfortably in retirement?
• Am I saving enough?
• What is the best way to save for college?
• How can I help reduce estate taxes and preserve more of my assets for my heirs?
• Do I have the right amount of life insurance?
We are committed to helping educators develop a retirement planning strategy that meets their time-line, lifestyle and budget. We provide
alternative retirement planning strategies through software which helps clients determine the best investment options for their personal risk
tolerance and financial goals.
Education services: State teacher retirement planning, understanding basic financial principles. Counseling services: STRS/PERS retirement
benefits,403(b) allowable contributions, IRA/Roth IRA options, retirement goal setting, retirement shortfall determinations, retirement accumulation
solutions, retirement income needs analysis, at-retirement income solutions, asset allocation planning and education funding evaluations.
We are an approved vendor of the Los Angeles Unified School District, vendor number: 215411 and a Certified LAUSD Small Business
Enterprise. Our Education Practice offers a one-stop insurance source for public schools, private schools, charter schools, adult schools and early
childhood development centers of all sizes with single or multiple locations and franchise operations. All our insurance carriers are rated “A” or
better by AM Best Service.
With over 25 years of experience, the professionals at Retirement Choices of California are dedicated to providing public education employees-for
certificated & classified staff - with suitable financial choices for retirement planning.